1. Copyright: All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of ICD or its business partners, licensors, associated vendors or suppliers and other third parties. Without exception, even when not indicated with a copyright symbol, all content and its arrangement is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright laws. The content provided on the Site may be displayed, downloaded, and printed solely for your personal, internal, and non-commercial use. You agree not to otherwise use or modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, digitally display, or create derivative works of, any content without the prior written permission of ICD or the appropriate third party.
2. Links to Other Web Sites: ICD does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. ICD is providing these links solely as a convenience and inclusion of such links is not meant to imply that ICD endorses any third party web site or any content, products or services available on a third party Site. Your linking to such web Sites is at your own risk.
3. Jurisdictional Issues: This Site is controlled and monitored by ICD from its offices within the State of Texas, USA. ICD makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. Access to this Site from jurisdictions where the contents of this Site are illegal or penalized is prohibited. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No information or software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise re-exported (i) into or to a national or resident of any country to which the United States embargoes or sanctions goods, services, or technology, or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. By downloading or using any software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any listed country or on any designated list.
4. User Submissions: You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through this Site. You agree, represent, and guarantee that any information you post to or transmit through the Site is truthful, accurate, and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. With respect to any posting or other material that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to ICD, you hereby grant to ICD a perpetual, irrevocable, applicable for sublicensing (through one or multiple tiers), non-exclusive, assignable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, distribute (through one or multiple tiers), publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, digitally display, reproduce and publish such material on the Site and elsewhere; provided that ICD will adhere to the provisions of Section 7 below with respect to your personally identifiable information. ICD may from time to time monitor or review material transmitted or posted using this Site and reserves the right to delete any material ICD deems inappropriate; provided that ICD is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted or posted using this Site that is not transmitted or posted by ICD.
5. Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to ICD or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download, or otherwise use any such trademarks, series marks, logos, or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
6. Prohibited Activity: You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. Likewise, you agree not to reverse engineer the Site or any software on or powering the Site. You are responsible for taking all reasonable precautions necessary to ensure the security and integrity of your system. You agree that you will not use any means to monitor, link with, frame or copy the pages of the Site or the content contained on the Site without ICD's express written permission. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ICD, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST, ANY CLAIM OR LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS INDEMNITY IS SPECIFICALLY INTENDED TO OPERATE AND BE APPLICABLE EVEN IF IT IS ALLEGED OR PROVEN THAT ALL OR SOME OF THE LOSSES BEING SOUGHT WERE CAUSED BY ANY ACT, OMISSION, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, INTENTIONAL CONDUCT, VIOLATION OF STATUTE OR COMMON LAW, BREACH OF WARRANTY, PRODUCT DEFECT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CONDUCT WHATSOEVER OF ICD OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES.
Data Collection: Some areas of the Site request your personally identifiable information. We may collect information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and profile data. We may use or disclose your personally identifiable information for any or all of the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to track our visitors' use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services ICD promotes or provides through the Site;
- to complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform on the Site;
- to notify visitors about updates to the Sites or services;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property; and
- for other legitimate business purposes.
Children: Our Site is for adults and usage by children under 13 years of age is not intended. We do not seek to collect personally identifiable information about children under 13 years of age through the Site. If a child under 13 years of age submits information to us through any part of the Site, and we learn that the user submitting the information is a child under 13 years of age, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use or disclose it for any purpose whatsoever. By using the Site, you represent that you are not less than 13 years of age.
Collection of Electronic Information: We collect an IP address from all visitors to the Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Site, and deliver customized, personalized content. We may also record the URLs of the web Sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Site), the times and dates of such visits and other information that may be electronically available. None of the foregoing electronic information is linked to your personally identifiable information.
Security: This Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, due to the design of the Internet, it is not possible to guarantee that information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Change of Control: Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a Change in Control of ICD or its affiliates. "Change in Control" means the (a) consolidation or merger of ICD with or into any entity, or (b) sale, transfer or other disposition of all or substantially all of the assets of ICD in one transaction or a series of related transactions.
8. No Warranties: ICD PROVIDES THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES ON AN "AS-IS/AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ICD MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ICD AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES. ICD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
9. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL ICD BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR SPECULATIVE DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, USE, OR PRODUCTION) ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF ICD KNOWS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES. ANY LIMITATION SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Applicable Law and Disputes: This Agreement shall be construed, governed, and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions with the state and federal district courts of Harris County, Texas being the agreed venue exercising competent jurisdiction.
14. Contact: If you have any questions or comments regarding the Site and its content, please contact us at:
ICD Independence Contract Drilling, Inc.
Attention: Kevin Lawrence
11601 N. Galayda
Houston, Texas 77086
MAIN (281) 598-1230
FAX (832) 645-0302